Services and Rates
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Individual counseling is (wait for it…) Individualized! The time spent in individual counseling is based 100% really and truly on what you need. My focus is trauma and loss, but anxiety, depression, and substance use disorders can and often do coincide and will be a focus in treatment when needed. As a therapist, I’ll help to guide what directions may be useful, but you are ultimately in control of what we work on, when, and how.
Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
EMDR is a type of therapy used to process trauma. It has a lot of scientific support for it’s effectiveness, and is an excellent technique for people that have a hard time finding the words to describe their experience. EMDR is done in individual counseling sessions, usually at least once per week. If EMDR isn’t right for you, there are other ways to process trauma that we can discuss.
Initial Assessment60-75 minutes
- Our first appointment, focusing on what brings you to counseling, the experiences that made you who you are today, and your goals for our work together.
Individual Session60 minutes
- My favorite! Full-length sessions give ample opportunity to evaluate how you’re doing with plenty of time to process and learn new skills.
Individual Session45 minutes
A slightly shorter session, typically used if something prevents us from spending our full hour together.
Individual Session30 minutes
- Short visits are great if you are working to maintain the progress made in counseling.
I am an IN NETWORK provider for:
– Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Premera, FEP Blue, and Anthem)
– Aetna (including EBMS plans in AK that use the Aetna network)
– United Health Care
– TriWEST (please contact the VA for a referral)
If you’d like to work with me but want clarification on whether I am an in network provider, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask!
If you have Out of Network insurance benefits that you’d like to use, schedule a consultation and we can talk further! Here is a helpful cheatsheet you can use when talking to your insurance company about Out of Network benefits.
– I am an OPT OUT provider for Medicare, which means you are legally permitted to pay out of pocket.
I have partnered with Reimbursify for you to easily submit your claims for out-of-network health insurance reimbursement from your smartphone. Download the app and get your first claim free: